CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/31/2007

Day three ......in the big apple:)




Well folks...I'm starting to really love this city:) I'm getting used to the rush rush, move over atmosphere!...ha...
Today we went to Macy's and it was tooo much! I spent sooo much time in there, and could have spent more but they had to drag me and Brittney out..lol! We walked up and down Times Square and picked out the spot we wanna try to be at tomorrow...good luck huh?...
We also went to the Wax museum..which was totally awesome! We had soooo much fun in there. Then we ended the day with Applebee's...and we just got home! (it took us 1 hour and 13 minutes to take the subways, and to walk home....I think we walk about a total of 20miles a day....!
Well I'm exhausted and going to bed we have a big day ahead tomorrow and it's going to be a late one!!!

0 comments: