CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/30/2007

Day two in the big apple




Well I survived another day.....we went to the Brooklyn bridge, visited Ground Zero, and went to SoHo aka China town..I spent sooo much money , but it was fun! I have never seen so much fake stuff in my life....from purses, to scarfs, to jewelry, to shoes...etc...It was a different experience to say the least!!!

Picture above...man on the sidewalk selling Rolex's and Coach purses out of his suitcase...lol

Picture above...At the end of the night, we were going to get on the subway and Sam went in front of and as I was scanning my card she thought it would be funny to spin to bar's around before I went through...well it wouldn't let me through for another 18 minutes...Everyone else was on the other side waiting and laughing at me...ha (pic above)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you looked like you were in jail,it was so funny!