CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/05/2008

Home at last



Well I got in late last night... and i'm soo glad to be home! I've been sick but i'm getting better! I miss New York , but I was so glad when we stepped out of the plane onto Louisville ground:) I will have to say to everyone that you should visit NYC if you haven't ever been.. It was totally a blast! BUT if you do go, don't go during New years....it was bull standing outside for 8 hours with no water, no food, or no bathroom.. We were so tierd! Well if you want to see pics, check out my myspace! (pic above is the sign Jonell made me:)

Today I went to the UK game....it was such a disapoinment to say the least!!! I know i'm going to get it from all of you UofL fans...I'm ready for it so Bring it on! ha..

0 comments: