CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/23/2007

What a day....


Today was crazzzyy....it all started when mom called at 8am to just chat. Boy was I mad! So I got up and got ready and went to the car wash...it was sooo nice outside! Well I did the normal, took out the mats, and put my quarters in the vacuum machine and hustled around tha car trying to beat the timer...After I was done I took the mats and put them back in the car and what the crap...there was bird doo doo all down the inside window of my car, on my car seat, and on the floor board! I was flippen ticked! When did he have time to dooo dooo??

Later on we had my mom's family Christmas, which is always interesting! It all started when my brother showed up. He went over to the neighbors, (which my mom only has one b/c she lives in the country)and he invited them over and mom got mad. While he was over there, his phone rang and mom answered it and it was a bill collector...olololol too funny. Then my mom answered my phone, and invited a friend/bug of mine over, and I didn't want him to come. It was crazy!!!

The gift exchange was pretty interesting, my grandpa ended up with a women's necklace..lol, my brother ended up with a fart machine, my lil cousin age 10 ended up with some de-icer for your car...it was rather amusing....I suggested that we draw names next year instead of doing the 5.00 white elephant gift b/c it's so lame!

Other than that my sis in law ended up getting a shirt from my mom that was so hideous ....we all had a name for it, one of us called it a sushi worker,solider boy ..ha,the lil drummer boy, going on tha Belle of Louisville, that shirt had it for tha night!!! I ended up getting a baby doll from my mom...what in the world was she thinking.....I don't know...it was tooo funny watching my nephew fight me for it..I was like it's all yours dude I don't want it...lol...he carried it around for a while!(picture above) I still can't figure out why my mom bought me a baby doll...ha i didn't even play with dolls much...i was more of a barbie doll girl..i dunno..it puzzles me!
We played this game called boxers or briefs...that was pretty fun...and we also played the tipsy waiter...!
So that was my day...and it then on my way home my speaker on my phone stops working...no one can hear me....i haven't even had this phone 3 mths...i'm so ticked...but life will go on..huh?..........

0 comments: