CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/13/2007

It's almost Christmas....


It's almost Christmas and i haven't went shopping for one thing! I'm too wrapped up in preparing for my New York trip! I leave in 13 days...yipeee yaaa yahhh !! I will remember all of you when i'm watching the ball drop and you guys are watching the ball drop on your tv..haha..lol!

Tonight I went to Wally world with my Auntie Barbie and this man walked up to her truck and asked her for some gas money. He said that he did't have any money and his wife and kids were in the car. He had spent the last of his money on getting a belt fixed on his car. He offered to give us his knife, cell phone, license, etc. She told him not to worry and followed him to the Walmart gas station and filled his car up..He was sooo excited! I kept tellin Barbie to invite him to church... She told him that all she wanted was for him to come to church..he said he would!:) I believe God sent him to us for a reason:) Just as we were leaving; the gas station attendant came up to me and asked me what we were doing...she was thrilled, she said she had just told her husband the other day that no one seems to be in the Christmas spirit of giving these days. So we blessed not one family but two families!

Also........ Please Pray for the Larry and Louie Birkhead family because of the loss of their father! They will be laying him to rest tomorrow.;(

1 comments:

Clay said...

that's pretty cool..