CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/28/2007

First day in the big apple:)



Today was my first day in New York City...it was rather interesting, fun, exciting, and hectic..I'm soooo tired, I have now been up for 32 hours and I'm ready for bed.

We arrived around 9:40am and we haven't stopped since We went to the Metropolitan Museum and also to Times Square....it was sooo exciting! Figuring out the subways was the most interesting part of the day...ha

When we left the museum....i looked at everyone and said...ok did u learn anything??..then.....Who was buried in Tut's tomb?...and Samantha replied..uhhhhh Jesus...LOLOLOL tooo funny..we didn't even see Tut's tomb today...but the funniest thing is she didn't realize that it was Tut..hahhahaha..It's been interesting..and I will have to say I've been keeping them laughing the whole time~

(the pics are a lil blurry b/c they were takin with my phone)

0 comments: