CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/11/2007

As i sit and study...

Tomorrow is my finals...I'm not even slightly prepared..and the most honest thing is I don't even care.. Why?? Well if you know me, I'm sure you know why, I don't let things get to me that easily..I'm pretty laid back! I haven't always been this way, but over the last several years I've learned a whole lot and I try not to let the little things get to me!
I have sooo much on my mind tonight.....God has brought me sooo far, which brings me to what I'm getting ready to say next. Have you ever been told or prophesied over something..and you ignored it...Well this certain prophecy was prophesied on my life not one not two but three different times..And at the time, I was young and didn't know what to do...but since then I've been running from God's calling in my life. And now it's going on six year's. I've put it off many times and i'm now at the point where I feel cornered and don't know what to do. I just pray that God will give me the courage to stand up and be faithful to his promise for my life! I don't want to let him down! But i don't want to do it alone!
Wanna know what it is??...just ask me! It will probably blow your mind like it blew mine!

0 comments: