CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/17/2007

Reason's I'm thankful I don't live in Scottsburg...


I will be working here all week so ..i'm going to add each day...

Day 1
1. Thankful I don't have to drive 39 miles to the nearest mall

2. Thankful I have all my teeth

3. Thankful I don't smell like farm animals

4. Thankful Louisville drivers don't have bumper sticker's that say: "I love my Goats"

5. At lunch time they all get really excited they get to watch Family Feud.

6. Get spit on by patients!

7. I asked..."Mam have you been fasting today?" she replied "Well I'd had two'd swollars of coke this morn" ..........hahahhahah i started laughing inside so hard!

1 comments:

natalie said...

whew. i had just bought my goat bumper sticker... good thing i didn't put it on yet. :)