CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/27/2007

Less than 24 hours..

Well less than 24 hours and I will be in New York City!! I'm so flippen excited!!! I don't know what I'm going to do when I get there, I will probably pee my pants..ha ..jk
Well Christmas went by slowly for me...I woke up and went to my brothers and watched my nephews open their presents! They were too excited! They both got gameboys, and a play station 2 along with tons of games. Then we went to my mom's house and ate breakfast. That was fun! After the kids opened their presents we all took a nap and ended up not getting up till my nephew came in and said "Dad it's 4:45 when are we leaving?..."..ha we didn't realize we all slept that late. We ended up eating again....lol steak, chicken and shrimp...or better know in Zak's terms Shimp..I taught my nephew's how to make my step-dads famous home-made salsa...which was a mess.. It was nice relaxing and spending time with the fam..oh ya..and we played Sorry with the boys..Zak won. It will be a Christmas to remember:) I hope everyone else had a great Christmas:)

0 comments: