CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/12/2007

Perfect North Slopes

Friends and Family:)

On Saturday January 26th I'm planning an outing to Perfect North Slopes! If you would like to go please let me know! The cost is $20.00 for tubing which includes the lift, and 3 hours of tubing. Or you can pay $32.00 for 8 hours.
If you want to ski the cost is $32.00 for 8 hours. (you will get a free beginner lesson)
If you want a combo ticket- which includeds skiing, snowboarding &tubing it's $10.00 more

Children under the age of 6 will get in for $5.00 for 2 hours of tubing or $10.00 for 3 hours

I will be leaving at 10:00am, and it takes 1 hour and 45 mins to get there, so those of you who want to follow please let me know so that I can make a meeting point! If not I plan on meeting everyone there at 12:00pm. These are group rates so don't be late!!! I need everyone to have cash so that I can pay it all together.

We will be breaking for dinner around 4!

Please let me know no later than Jaunuary 16th if you are going to go, because I need to make reservations and get waivers signed so that we wont have to do it when we get there! Waivers must be signed by anyone tubing/and also anyone under the age of 18.

If you have any questions let me know
Krystel
krystel415@yahoo.com

Directions:

Perfect North Slopes is located in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. From I-275 take the US 50 Exit 16, follow ski area signs north on Indiana Route 1 to ski area entrance.
Driving Time:
Cincinnati: 1/2 hour
Indianapolis: 1 hour 20 minutes
Lexington: 1 hour 20 minutes
Louisville: 1 hour 45 minutes

0 comments: