CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/10/2007

Momma had a birthday!


Saturday was my momma's birthday so I went out with them to this hoedown restaurant.. in bullitt co. called "Our best restaurant"...need less to say..it wasn't the best..lol...but it was ok...I had never been there before.. so I didn't know what to expect...Jonell and I pulled up and there was this barn dressed up like a cracker barrell....ha and out of all days...i wore my cowboy boots..ha I fit right in!!!..lol..They wouldn't let us bring her cake in so we had to go down to McDonalds to eat it...lol...but Mom was soo happy I came, I surprised her!!!..I don't get to see her much since I go to a different church now and she lives in Brandenburg! But, she has their house up for sale and they hoping to move back to Louisville soon..pray they sale their house!

0 comments: