CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/18/2007

Up close and personal

I love my job but I hate gettin up close and personal with everyone's morning breath! What's worse is when patients come in and they start singing to the song playing on the radio and i'm drawing their blood.. I want to gag the whole time.. I will never forget the time when I was drawing this lady and she started singing with the radio "winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call" that puts out sooo much air....i had to turn my head just to breathe... FYI...if your going to be having fasting lab work done at least brush your teeth!! And yes it's okay to chew sugar free gum!!! Help us out a lil bit here! And if you have a track record of passing out at least ask to be laied down! lol

0 comments: