CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12/14/2007

Honesty...sometimes hurts both parties

Tonight I was at Target, and this lady walked up to me and asked me to give my honest opinion on a sweater.. Well those who know me know I don't hold nothing back...She said "Mam,you seem to know style and I want you to give your honest opinion on this sweater." I chuckled to myself and said "Are you sure you want my honest opinion?,because out of all the people in this store I will be the one you would probably get the most honest opinion from." she said yes..so i blurted out "Umm no, I don't think it looks good with your skin tones, it makes you look pale, I think you should go with neutral colors." (hello the sweater was hot pink and just plain!!!) She said thanks and walked away...i felt bad but I would want the truth!!!...sometimes the truth hurts but you don't want to look like a fool later...Never-the-less i saw that sweater later on and it was $60.00.... what?/%^& at Target..what tha noodle?? Target's prices have went up!lololol that sweater would have been a waste of money..so i saved her $60.dollars...ha

0 comments: