CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/17/2008

Tonight I was a terrible aunt!

Tonight I went to my brothers to play guitar hero..needless to say Samantha rocked tonight! She's really good!!! As we were leaving I told my brother bye and left (the boys were upstairs playing gi joes) I was trying to hurry and get out to my car b/c I had my sister in law blocked in. Well I get out to my car and my phone rang..it was my nephew Zak..he said(he stutters) "Aunt Kisstel..you dddin't ttttell me bye orr gib me a kiss orr a hugg" I could hear him sniffling on the other end. I felt so bad I started apologizing and I went back inside..and huged and kissed him bye..he had tears flowing down his lil cheeks....poor guy...my brother said he was so upset that his aunt kisstel didn't tell him bye. Talk about felling like a terrible aunt!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone makes mistakes... you are the GREATEST AUNT EVER... i wish you were my aunt.....