CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/09/2008

My wierd neighbor...

Today...I checked the mail, and noticed that some of my neighbors mail had ended up in my box also. So i went next door, and knocked ....a few moments later she answered...booty hole naked...turning my head feeling disturbed..i was like umm here's your mail..and ran into my apt. Not only has she done this once..but this was the second time she has answered her door booty hole naked.....like who answers their door like that..at 2:30 in tha afternoon??? Can i get her for indecent exposure? Man ....that's sick...not only is she my neighbor she's my landlord and she's a lesbo!! How much worse can it get?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

krystel you need to be a witness!!!! invite her to church. maybe you could sent her a hint and give her a bathrobe.....JoNell

Anonymous said...

sit down and pray witf the lady!