CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/27/2008

Sunday..

Today has been rather hectic!!...I've been dog sitting for a co-worker, and I'm trying to go between my house and hers. I'm starting to get very annoyed by it, only 3 more days.

I also realized today that I never have any time for ME, the only ME time I get is 15 mins in the tanning bed...whoo hoo. You would think since I live alone that I would have plenty of ME time..wrong..All I do is work, school, church, basketball, and catch up on basketball stats. So this week I'm going to spend time by myself with the exception of Monday nite. I'm going to start running again, and focusing on my walk with God. God has big plans for me and I need to get ready for them! He has shown me so much here in the past several weeks that I can't even imagine how I'm going to do it!!! But, I know that he has it all figured out. While reading tonight God brought me to several scripture's....
So I thought to myself what should I do with this? How should my life change? I must do something about what I have learned if it is going to have real significance in my life. I had to do some deep soul searching with this, I thought to myself I feel like I'm doing right but am I really giving all my time to God. So I MUST change my life, I MUST do something about what I read tonight and continue to wait for Gods hand in my life, instead of me trying to do it all.

0 comments: