CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/20/2008

Bowling with the church.....







Tonight we went bowling with the college and career group, and we had a blast! I will have to say that I was the worst bowler of the whole group. But that's okay..., at least I admit it! It was nice getting to actually hang out with everyone. I don't know how many times I heard the question "Do you go to church here?"...lol.. So it was nice finally getting to meet everyone!!!ha Afterwards we went to get at El Nopal and then A few of us went to Rebeccas and Joe's. We had too much fun there, we played rock band...it's about as much fun as guitar hero.. !! Well that about sums it up, there's a few pics above of our nite!

PS..thanks becca for the choc chip cookies:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you party like a rock star on guitar hero!!!!!!!!!!!!