CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/12/2008

Fairwell Jonell....



Tonight we had a going away party for Jonell! She's moving to Texas with her mom and dad, b/c her mom's job is moving. They will be leaving the first week of Feb. So we went to Franks Steakhouse tonight and also to King Pin Lanes. We had a Stellar time! I did a terrible job the first game...BUT the second game I came in second place...heck ya!:) I usually suck in bowling..but somehow those shoes did it for me..ha! I love bowling shoes...I have some kind of fetish with them..hehe:) Well Jonell I just want to say you have been one of the bestest friends a friend could have asked for - for the past 15 years and I'm going to miss you like crazy;)....Love ya girl!

The funniest thing I heard all night was when we showed up at Franks Steakhouse and Johnny aka Lil Wayne said "So what kind of restaurant is this, Italian?" We all said...LOLOLOL "DUH don't you get it Frank's STEAKhouse"..ha (what a retard)

1 comments:

Angela Rivera said...

There must be something about people moving in Feb, to warmer places. Maybe it's the crazy Ohio Valley weather. My sis is moving to Florida Feb 2nd.