CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/16/2008

Today was a day from...hatties!

*I get a phone call this morning at 9am from my friend Maggie saying that one of my other good friends Tammy...dad has died of a massive heart attack! I was dreading the call that I had to make to Tammy, I didn't know what to say to her.. So I finally called her! It was her birthday yesterday, she said her dad didn't want to die on her birthday and he had died this morning at 4am. So terrible.. Please keep the Beck family in your prayers!

*My mom had someone look at her house today...please pray that they buy it!

*Today marks the 16th day that i've been sick with a cold...i'm sooo tierd of having a smokers cough, a smokers voice, and a runny nose...Lord help me!

*Yet again I was late to church..I don't even know why!

*This was too funny....
Today I was drawing this girls blood, meanwhile my co-worker was putting on some lotion...the patient obviously wasn't paying any attention and said..."is that my blood that smells like that?"...haha..i laughed soo hard!

* Work was crazy! I had to do a hair drug screen, well he didn't have any hair on his head so I had to cut hair out of his arm pit I was too mad...talk about grossed out!

0 comments: