CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/13/2008

A night with tha Nephews:)



Tonight I staied with my nephews b/c their parents had to work 3rd shift. I will have to say I had a fun time! They were tooo excited when I got here...they ran out to the car screaming "Aunt Krystel!!!" They even offered to bring in my luggage which weighed about 50lbs..ha..to funny!
I showed them my pics of New York, and when I was explaing to them the wax pictures my youngest nephew Zak said "oh so they use ear wax"...LOL too funny..

I pretty much wore them out with Guitar hero hense the picture of Zak falling asleep with the guitar in his hand. They were cracking me up! I will have to admit Alec is actually better than I am at it,(I only beat him once) and Zak well let's just say he's a better singer..he know's ever word to every song!
Well..It's 12:30am and I'm just now about to carry them to bed..what a night~:)

1 comments:

Angela Rivera said...

My son Adam can throw down some guitar hero. And Dance revolution is a work out too. Girl my thighs were burnin'!