CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/17/2008

Today was rather interesting!


Well...those of you who don't know my job is rather different! Every morning my supervisor calls me around 5:30am and tells me where to report for the day. If someone calls in I have to cover at their location. Soooo today, I had to cover at this guys office, I had never been to this piticular Dr's Office before. Well I get there, I'm looking around at the lab, checking my surroundings, and this overly chunky nerdy man comes up to me with a beeper and says..."UMMMM what's this mean?, (showing me his beeper) "I'm not sure this is my first day here, I'm covering for Mulgeta, the lab guy" I replied. He walked off..

I was rather busy this morning did around 40 patients before lunch! After lunch I come back and the fire department was outside. Some patient had a cardiac arrest~ Pretty interesting to come back from lunch and see that!!!

So anyways...I had another patient I had to draw and she wanted to be laid down! As we were coming out of the room the chunky nerdy guy says "where's Moe?".."I dunno" I replied! And continued on with my patient...A few minutes passed and one of the girls said "Have you met Dr. Webb" I said.."No"...(I didn't know Mulgeta's nickname was Moe)
Well Guess what HAHAHA Dr.Webb was the nerdy chunky guy with the beeper I never knew and I felt so dumb!!! I sure did have a blond moment today!:)

The lab seemed so dark today..... well around 4:07pm I finally found a switch that turned the light on to make it brighter..Imagine that!

And the lab guy had a EASY button ....I was lovin' it!!!!! (Jonell I told you i wanted one...remember when we were at Staples the other day?ha)

0 comments: