CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/07/2008

God speaks in wierd ways!


I have been wanting something so bad for so long and today it hit me hard at the oddest time! Everyday I think about this thing i've been wanting, but I've ever really have prayed and asked God to give it to me, i've just been doing it all on my own. Well today at work I was flippen through the channels and God spoke to me in a wierd way. My attention was directed toward something else and the channel was paused on "King of the Hill". While putting orders in the computer I was listening to the tv and Peggy and Frank Hill were discussing the issue of church, and how Frank didn't want to go to Peggy's church. They went to their pastor and he told them to pray about it. Well....Instantly I felt God speaking to me....he said if I just pray for it he will give it to me. Heck ya...bring it on Lord!! How wierd is that...that God spoke to me throught the "King of the Hill" show!

0 comments: