CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1/14/2008

Blogging!

I had to erase two previous blogs because of people getting offended...over petty stuff!
So I just want to say, that blogging is personal thoughts and opinions for other Internet readers to read. My intentions of blogging is not to offend other people! And if you get offended if I write about any of my personal thoughts, opinions, or my life experience's then please don't take the time to read my blog.

I also want to say that blogger is free and for everyone...my momma,daddy,grandma,best friend,doctor,or my pastor didn't set this up for me. Nor is it their choice to allow me to blog, it's my choice just like it's everyone else's choice on the Internet if they want to blog.

Everyone has an opinion I just choose to share mine with the world!

3 comments:

natalie said...

i'm proud of you. ;)

Anonymous said...

why did u delete them? don't let people control what you do or say. PUT THEM BACK UP!!!!

Tom said...

Thank you for being real.That is truly what blogging is all about in my opinion not that my opinion counts for anything.Take care and God bless.