CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/21/2008

Undecided about Junior


The other day I had a discussion with a co-worker. (she's about 36) She had has been married to her husband for about 9 years and they don't have any children. I questioned the fact why they don't have children..and her reply was.. They both enjoy their lives the way that it is..he likes to fish and she likes to go horse back riding..She said that they have no time for children and if they would have had children that they would probably end up splitting up b/c they would be argeing all the time over who was going to take Junior etc.. they both enjoy their freedom..they both take off on the weekends with their own sets of friends and sometimes they go together..

I started lookin at my own life...i'm 26 and ever since I was a little girl I had this plan of having this dream wedding and a fairytale family with twins etc..I wanted to be married at the age of 23..well you see that didn't happen..lol! I love kids, I started baby sitting when I was 12, I helped raise my niece and 3 nephews, I took a 4 year Early childhood education class in school. Kids have been my life! But when I think about having some of my own now I think about my single life and how much fun i'm having..i'm sooo thankful I didn't get knocked up when I was doing things I shouldn't have been doing! God knew I couldn't handle it! I know God doesn't put more on us than what we can handle..

But, All in reality I don't know if I really want kids now....i really dunno....I guess i'm being selfish but I don't.......But I like to do spare of the moment things and I don't want to have to drag little Junior around everywhere...and i'm sure i will be leaving Junior at the house or in the car....lol on accident...who knows!

0 comments: