CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/15/2008

My creative mom!

I don't think I have shared this yet but, my mom and step-dad sold their house! They have had it up for sale for over a year now...and finally they have a buyer! I'm sooo stoked b/c now they won't be so far away! They are going to have to move to a apartment because now they have decided to build a house!

So anyways the other night I was at my mom's house looking in the spare bedroom at all the stuff she had packed up. When I came across an old painting that I had painted when I was like in the 4th grade. I was cracking up, not only at the picture b/c I can't draw nor paint, but my mom had framed the painting...lol it was HORRIBLE!! When I questioned her about why she had framed it, she said that she was planning on putting it up in the new house! Oh Lord help us all! (I mean the girl's lips in the drawing looks like a Nike check...lol)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!