CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/20/2008

To Vote or not to Vote..that is the question today!

I'm sooooo sick of hearing about the elections I can't wait for it to be over! Like what is everyone going to burn their engery towards when it's over? Geezzz...
I vote for Jesus!

What I would rather be doing than sitting at the polls with a #2 pencil:

*I think I would rather be sitting in rush hour traffic.

*Going to footwashing service!

*Waiting in line for a port-a- pot at the state fair.

*Cleaning up the infield after derby.

*Picking up trash on the side of the intersate.

*Watching Westerns with my grandpa.

*Take my car to the vet.

*Getting my oil change.

*Haveing a two hour wait at Denny's

*Giving blood .....now that's a good cause!

PS...yes i'm related to Douglas Kemper!!

Now those of you who voted I hope your voted made a difference...they say every vote counts! Life will go on!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!

Anonymous said...

Just for the record....I use to work for Doug. I did not know you were related to him. Small world.

Leslie