CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/13/2008

Mistaken for Lindsay Lohan


While I was in Orange Co,California Chad and I went to Nordstorm's (by the way I heart this store) after hours sale. He had tickets to go to this because he's like a frequent shopper. Anyways we got there and there was this long line waiting outside the door. It was freeing cold so we decided to wait in the car until the line went down. When we finally went in there was a band playing and a row of employees standing on both sides clapping and screaming and celebrating this after hours sale. They were even handing out champagne and appetizers... It was kind of embarrassing!! We had to go through the whole line of people all the way to the end of the store..lol...i kept laughing and looking at Chad saying are you ready to leave yet..ha We just kept our heads down and kept walking!

The first place Chad wanted to go to was the men's cosmetic department. When we got there all of the workers started gathering around us smiling and greeting us. (Chad told me that they were really known for their customer service, so it was pretty neat) Anyways he started asking about some products, and the associate looked at me and said " I'm sorry that we all keep looking at you but we thought you were Lindsay Lohan when you walked in.. We were all soo excited b/c we thought a star had came tonight. Has anyone ever told you, you look like her?" Chad and I started laughing ...I replied, "Thank you, and yes I've been told that before." Then all the associates started gathering around and commenting..it was hilarious!

After we left that department I wanted to go to the Clinque department and as soon as I walked up the associated said, "Oh my God, has anyone ever told you you look just like Lindsay Lohan?" " Ha, yes I've been told!" I replied ....Chad had it,he couldn't stop laughing.. it was too funny!

It was crazy being right in Orange Co, California and being mistaken and told that looked liked Lindsay Lohan. I used to get it all the time here in Kentucky when my hair was redder....maybe I should go redder and loose more weight..ha

Now i would like to meet that chick just so I could get a side by side picture of us!

0 comments: