CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/03/2008

California Day #1




Today was filled with sooo much fun! Chad meet me at the airport and we checked in at my hotel and then went to eat at CPK..the original California Pizza Kitchen.. the food there was yummy! Then he took me to 5 beaches....Laguna, Newport, Huntington, Crystal Cove, and I don't know how to spell the other one lol...The beaches were beautiful...then we went to Sprinkles to get one of their "famous cupcakes"..they were heavenly...I also tried a Jamba Juice. I saw a lot of shops and beautiful homes...Then we went the watch the sun set at Huntington beach..that was amazing...i absolutely love it here.. After that we ate at PF Changs...Chad introduced me to lettuce wraps..and I really liked them..very tasteful. After that we went to the Disneyland walk and watched what little fireworks were left..fun!!! We ended the night by going by Angels ballpark stadium...by the way they lost tonight..and I also saw were the Might Ducks play in Anaheim...This day couldn't have gotten any better..It was amazing!!! I am having sooo much fun!I can't wait till tomorrow, Chad's taking me to Hollywood:) Check out my pics on my space from today

0 comments: