CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/30/2008

If it's going to happen...it's going to happen to me!



Last night after I got off of work Barbie asked me to go help her clean a house with her. I was like umm ok....so after I sat in traffic for an hour I finally got home and she picked me up. After two hours we finally got this house cleaned....Barbie asked me to empty the dirty bucket of water out ....so I walked down the steps in the kitchen(that were still wet) and BAMMMM...*@#%^& i slipped on the second step and fell right on my butt..on the wet floor right into the bucket of water....the bucket went flying across the kitchen and dirty water went everywhere....all over the cabinets..all over me....and all over the windows....I was soakin wet and my butt was hurting and i busted my elbow too....Barbie said, "Thanks, now we have to do our job all over again!" I wanted to quit!
I'm telling you it was a priceless moment!! Barbie was laughing sooo hard she almost peed her pants, she was also soaking wet!

(you can tell from the picture i fell pretty hard b/c that second step is pretty high up, i have a bruise on my tale tha size of a baseball..lol)

0 comments: