CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/01/2008

Pissed off!

I'm sooo pissed!!! I was sooo stoked and excited about going to California tonight. Well Barbie took me to the airport tonight.... I got to the check in at the airport and the attendant told me I had a hour delay in Denver b/c of the snow...okay...I can handle that b/c I already had a 30 minute lay over....so..Barbie and I ate dinner at the airport and then off I went through security. I was a little nervous and scared and excited as I was walking through the security gates.Afterall i've never have flown alone! When I got through the security this guy volunteered to give me a ride to my gate..I thought how nice!

Anyways...I got to my gate...and I was even more nervous..everyone that was flying to Denver was already there waiting...like 30 something people..! I was like holy crap..I scanned around and finally found a empty chair..and imagine this...it was right beside my dad's old boss..how ironic is that..okay...so then my nervous level dropped b/c I knew someone!! I started chatting with them ..etc..then the Ticket lady got on the intercom and started calling off delayed flights leaving from Denver to Cali..well guess what...mine wasn't one of them...I asked the lady why and she said well mam you will be staying the night in Denver's airport tonight and you won't be able to get a flight out until tomorrow.(santa ana won't let any planes come in after 11pm...which is a gay rule if you ask me)...i was like what?...I'm not staying in Denver's nothing...If anything I will be staying in Louisville! So I ended up getting a flight going out in tha morning..not only am I mad that I'm not flying out tonight, I have to get up at 4am, I lost a night's stay at the hotel..and they won't reimburse me any money...b/c they are punks! UGHHH can anything else go wrong?

0 comments: