CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5/29/2008

I am living proof that God has a sense of humor!

The other day I was at a Graduation waiting for my friends named to be called..well as many of you know I'm not one of the worlds most patient people and to make time go by I started to watch people that was walking by. Some call this "people watcher's"! Most of us are guilty of this. This could be a good thing for me or this could get me in trouble depending on my so called comedian mood at the moment. My problem is I notice EVERYTHING about someone...I look at everything; from facial features,hair,feet,and I can usually tell you what someone was wearing.

So this night I started to let me brain wonder in a different direction. I started thinking about God and how he has such as sense of humor. How he makes everyone so unique! I'm amazed at the creativity that God has, he is such an artist! I would love to say more but I don't want to get myself in trouble.

I also started to think about feet, one of my pet peeves is ugly feet. I think they are gross....what was God thinking when he made them...lol he's such a silly God!


Bill Cosby once said..."There is hope for the future because God has a sense of humor and we are funny to God."


Here's a photo from a moment I was "people watching" this weekend.
Is tye dye coming back?...because i've been seeing it a lot lately?

0 comments: