CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/20/2008

Listening to his voice


Last night at church Pastor Boggs called a alter call, he said anyone who wanted to get the gift of the Holy Ghost to come on up....the alter filled up with about 40 people! I was soo excited, he then started telling people that wanted a refill to come up! So many people answered to the call. He asked all the alter workers to come, unfortunately there wasn't enough. Then he asked all the leaders in the church to help out to. I consider myself a leader in the church since I'm the athletic director so I went up there. I saw a husband a wife with two children, desperately trying to get the gift, but they couldn't break through b/c they both had a kid on their hip. So i grabbed up both kids and stood back praying, then Jackie came to my rescue and took of them from me.
As I was standing there praying for everyone ..and i started feeling sick, i just got my tonsils out and that was my first time actually getting around a lot of people since my surgery. I started feeling weak and my temp started to rise...i know i had a fever along with a kid on my hip. That's when God started speaking to me ....he said go go Krystel you have the gift plus i have given you the gift to help people get the holy ghost..
God gives me words to speak and i have the gift of pushing them though...i used to be in the children's ministry at all of my previous Church's camps...i have helped over 100 plus kids pray though to the holy ghost........it was an awesome experience in my lifetime. Then I used to go to my uncles church and have helped many kids there also....that's when God spoke to me and told me i was going to be a Children's Missionary. Also at my old church i have been there with over 20 teens helping them press though and get the holy ghost. I don't know it's like God has a special touch on me and i know how to help people.
So last night God really dealt with me..he wanted me to be there to help people, i was hesitate b/c i didn't feel good and i had a kid to hold and usually all the prayer workers are there for them...but there wasn't enough. I listened to God.....I my not have helped everyone but I did help one person....it was awesome and she spoke in tongues for the first time!!!!!!!!!!
God gave me a wake up call.......that i still have it in me and i need to be there to help others. I need to quit sitting back and just watching.
Words can not explain how much God is doing at NVMC...I'm so excited to see what else he has in store!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord..Yes I was watching you last night praising God during the worship service and saw a different glow about you. The Holy Spirit was definitely READY to MOVE you and I am so glad you obeyed! It's time to bring your gifts back out...God is calling you to work again...PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!