CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/21/2008

Going fishing..........God said to be fishers of men......lol

SO it seems like everyone is wanting to hook me up with someone here lately! DO i look like i need to be hooked up or something?...lol
Lets see here....

*My stepdad's friend Jack wants to hook me up with his cousin, but the funny thing is my stepdad also noted that I won't even look at the guy if he's not even cute...lol And Jack said I have to bake him cookies before he does any match making.

*My aunt called me and wanted me to go out with one of her clients.....he's 47 lol

*My other aunt met a guy on the subway in NYC and told him about me....now he wants me to e-mail him.. He's a accountant in NYC.(there's my ride to NYC...lol jk)

*My mom's friend wants me to meet her co-worker that works at YUM with her.

*My cousin from PA wants to introduce me to two of her friends while i'm there for Thanksgiving. (one is 35 with kids....she said the other is nerdy........okay!)

Anyone else?.......lol

0 comments: