CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/27/2008

Blogging~One Year Anniversary /Thanksgiving


Today has been one year since I've been blogging!!! Wow time sure does fly.

Today is also Thanksgiving.........and I have sooo much to be thankful for! (God in my life, family, and friends and my iPhone..lol)

I spent my Thanksgiving up north in PA visiting my cousin Stephanie. My aunt(Stephanie's mom-lives in Louisville) and I drove up here with her. I haven't been up here since I was about 12 years old....crazy! Steph's parents divorced and that was it, Steph staid here with her dad and My aunt and my other cousin moved back to KY.. I'm so glad i had the opportunity to come up here and spend it with Steph b/c she only gets to see us once a year at random times.

Even though I wasn't with my immediate family, I set all selfishness aside and came here to spend it with her since she doesn't get the chance and Believe me she's very thankful for that!:)

0 comments: