CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/17/2008

How my surgery went~!

Ok so every ones calling and texting etc about how I'm doing and how my surgery went! (I still can't talk/carry on a converstation)

Lets see my surgery started at 8:30am and I was out by 10:30am. Doctor said I had some huge tonsils, were bigger than most peoples. And, they were outties instead of inny...like belly buttons he said..lol Anyways he said that he had to cut deeper than most peoples so that recovery would take longer than most. Also when you get your tonsils taken out as a adult it takes a lot longer to heal than as when you get them out as a child. So anyways after surgery,while i was still in the OR i woke up and couldn't breathe. They had to give me oxygen for about 30 minutes to get me to the normal ranges again. Then they sent me to my room where they tried to force me to drink ..didn't happen! I immediately started getting sick, well i couldn't throw up b/c it hurt so bad...so they had to give me a suppository...lol i told them there was no way..but i had to get rid of the nausea's in order to get my pain meds...Well i was in soo much pain that they have to give me steroids and morphine! Then they forced me to drink again b/c i couldn't go home until they knew i was going to drink and be able to take my liquid meds. I ended up getting a few sips down by 3:30 and was able to go home around 4:00 I did not want to stay the night!!

So for days now I've been eating nothing but soup, applesauce, pudding, I'm sooo sick of it!! And i can barely talk too...i have to strain in order to talk it really sucks!! I sleep 4 hours take my meds and go back to sleep...my life pretty much sucks right now!
So keep me in your prayers that I will be able to start eating more than soup soon!:)

0 comments: