CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/10/2008

God is moving in my friends and family!

A email from my friend that came to church with me Sunday! We used to be party buddies back in the day and i've been trying to get him and his girlfriend to come to chruch. This is what he sent me later that night...


hey sis first i want to say thank you for telling me about nvmc i loved it i felt something there that i have never felt in all my life god was talking to me and i did not go up there to pray and i should have but i did not want to leave *** by her self but i got home to the same old stuff i do everyday i
wanted more i wanted what you have in your life see i think you where put in my life for this reason see back in the days the only time i would ever see you is if we where going out to party and i loved that i was the life of the party i was good at that but i was lost when i got home and went to bed see i am telling you this becuz i got home and did all the same crap and i sined and when i got done i felt like i had just shot someone and i prayed and asked god to forgive me and i have not been able to sleep now i ask you to pray that *** will see the samething that i have seen at nvmc so i can go there more and i need you as a friend more then i have ever need you before all of my friends you know what they do and i need to get out form all that i want to stop drinking and partying all the time i want to go to a new party cuz let me tell you that was a party

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!!!