CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11/17/2008

confession

Ok... I will have to admit, I have no problem inviting people to church! But , I've been friends with this guy for a few months now, n I'm really interested in him but I'm too scared to invite him to church. He knows I go to church and hes okay with that. But, he doesn't go anywhere and I know that if we do continue our relationship somethings gonna give. I just know in by heart that it's not gonna be me, n I want him to experience the relationship I have with God. I don't know what to do or how to approach him about coming to church... Any ideas??

1 comments:

Mike said...

I wonder since he's is okay with you going to church, does he already know that you will be asking him. Does he talk about any type of faith? What is his background? One thing I like about our church is that we have people that have come from many different backgrounds, Apostolic, Catholic, non-denom. This place is so different; probably more than any other place he's been. I wonder how it relates to him. He would probably like it if he just saw it. I'm not too sure about the invite. Does he play basketball :)