CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/31/2008

My step dad says the craziest things!

Stepdad: "Hey Krystel why don't you walk on my back"

Me: "I dunno, I may be too heavy I weigh like 145."

Stepdad: "No your mom is tooo heavy, it took me 20 minutes to get my breathe back the last time she did it"

Me: (drinking a glass of milk again,he always gets me when I'm drinking)
"BAHAHHAHAHHAH", and milk went everywhere



Another conversation tonight as i'm getting ready to take a shower;


Stepdad: "hey don't be using my razors"

Me: (with a weird look) "R u serious???"

Stepdad: "Yeah"

Me: "I have my own...thank you! (I wonder if my mom has been using his razors?...lol....Like who uses other people's razors? weirdo~)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, they are a trip!