CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/29/2008

Living with the folks....

Living with the folks hasn't been that bad soo far, they keep me laughing!

Mom seems to like to hand out chores when we (me and my step dad)get home from work while she sits on the couch.. Knowing she hasn't' done a thing all day b/c she's off in the summers.

Last night their conversation went like this:

Mom: "I'm fat"

Doug (stepdad): "Your not fat...you passed fat up a long time ago"

I was standing in the kitchen drinking some milk when I busted out laughing soooo hard! It was hysterical! She didn't have anything to say.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT!! I needed a good laugh.. lol.

Tom said...

I almost burst out laughing in the public library reading this.You're gonna get my library card revoked.lol.