CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/03/2008

Catching up~

I haven't had the chance to blog lately so here's what's been up with me!

*My brother's birthday was yesterday.......HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY BOBBY~ He's my only brother!
My brother with his mohawk...wow..he must be going nuts since he's about to be 30! ha



*American Idol called me yesterday to be a production assistant, I applied for it a few weeks back and they finally called me yesterday! I'm really excited about it!

*I found out today that I've been doing my mileage all wrong with work..so I went back and re-calculated it and my work owes me like 800 dollars..wooo hooo.

*I'm working on a Basketball Tournament for October, it's going to be rad! I've had about 6 guys from the state of Kentucky already tell me that they want to put a team in it. It's going to be a great out reach for Vision Athletics. I'm too pumped!

*Saturday is going to be a difficult day for me, keep me in your prayers..it will be the 2nd year Anniversary that my best-friend Karen died from Cystic Fibrosis. I'm going to try to make it to her grave site.

0 comments: