CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/23/2008

It's been a year~

Well this Friday July 25th will be a year that i have been single! I was in a 3 and a half year relationship and when it ended it was like a divorce. It ended pretty bad, and needless to say it wasn't in my favor. It has been a hard year! But i have learned sooo much through this past year! I have truly found myself, but most of all I have found my walk with God to be stronger than before. I have faced many emotions and I have dealt with all the stages of grief. Yeah I have my days but I have learned to forgive my ex and go on. He is now my friend! We can now talk to each other without yelling or trying to make each other jealous. I'm glad it's this way and I'm glad we were able to stay friends. I am now at the stage where I am ready to date again..and to move on with my life, I wasn't ready for that at first which made it hard to date anyone and ruined my chances with several guys. I'm sorry to those guys, but I had to get myself together first. Who knows what the future holds, only God and now I'm putting my trust in God for him to bring me the one who he has for me. I did that with my ex and God brought him to me, and when we left God out of the equation everything fell apart. I don't want that to happen in the future!

0 comments: