CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7/28/2008

NVMC is awesome!

Church was unbelievable yesterday!!!! I sat on the bleachers...wondering where the service was going to go..the presence of God was sooo thick in the house...i wanted to let go soo bad but I know how the service changes so much so I was fighting my gut feeling of letting go and letting God take over. I started to sing the "Rain" song in my head as I was worshiping and talking to God.. Then suddenly pastor Curtis started to sing the "Rain" song.(how ironic).i lost it.. i knew right then that God was wanting to pour out over the whole place.. I immediately let God take over in my life and begin to bless me. I'm soo glad that everyone was in tuned with the spirit and God was able to move in the house!

1 comments:

Tom said...

It was truly amazing