CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8/01/2008

Random Thoughts~

~So I have a fever blister on my lip, and I'm pretty sure I've never had one of these! It hurts! I feel like my patients are staring at it.

~I went to bed last night/well this morning at 4am, I couldn't sleep. Had to wake up at 7am for work, I'm really tired today!

~I found out that my brother's surgery has been rescheduled till Tuesday now, hopefully the doctor will have all the right equipment this time. I would hate to see my brother have to go under again for no reason! Silly doctors!

~I'm going to try out the new Christian night club tonight, we'll see how it goes! I'm scared by the looks of their web site. But a fellow NVMC goer told me to check it out! What else do I have to do on a Friday night?

~I can't believe it's August,this year is flying by! School starts in 25 days!

~I'm pretty stoked, my cousin Stephanie from PA is coming in Sunday. We used to be really close when we were kids, but they moved to PA when she was like 10. I haven't seen her in a few years, the last time she was here I was in Cali. I'm excited about seeing her new baby!

0 comments: