CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/18/2008

Welcome back bloggers!

Welcome back to the bloggers who’ve spent the last week in Uganda! Welcome back to me too,I've been on a blog fast for the last 7 days...and it's good to be back!! It was awesome to be able to just not worry about my blog for a week and to see what was going on in Uganda!

I was amazed at the various video's and testiomys that the bloggers shared. I had many humbling nights, when I just sat and thought about my own life and how I have it sooo good! I complain so much about the daily things in my life, but if I really had to put myself in their shoes I wouldn't know how to act. I'm such a materialistic and sometimes a selfish person and I've decided to work on it from here on out!

So what's been going on in my life the past week???...well lets see here....

*Louisville had the the big snow..finally!! I lost my diamond earrings sledding, so i went this weekend to the mall and purchased me some new ones, well i lost them today (so i'm going to work on that materialistic thing and NOT buy any more..ha) i'm sooo mad

*Valentines day- came and went...it kinda sucked it was the first year i haven't had a valentine in 4 years...BUT....I have a stalker at work that sent me flowers, and well since i'm a floater at work and I never know where i'm going to be from day to day he sent them to the wrong place...go figure tooo funny.. oh yeah and he's like 50years old; so i don't want to hear "awww how sweet"!

*Those of you who know ....about my mom's best friend that was in the motorcycle wreck during the toys for tots run that was fighting for her life, well she passed away yesterday. Remember Karen Jeckles family and my mom in your prayers! My mom was going up to the hospital at least once a week to pray for her. So my mom is taking it pretty hard. Funeral is going to be on Thursday and it's in the same place where my mom's mom was laid out...so that's even more devastating for my mom.

*I'm so missing my best friend Jonell that moved to Texas. She called over the weekend and she hates it! At first she loved it b/c it was all new to her, but now she is so over it. She's only been there since the 7th...ha

*Happy President's Day~here's a photo i took a few mths back..i saved it just for today:) (sam and i were in a store and i put on this xtra small vest, it had american flags on it an also red, white and blue stars... and I said "hey Sam happy President's day" she cracked up laughing soo hard and so did these older ladies around us.

Well sorry for the long blog, but i haven't blogged in 7 days, so I had to get it all in!!! Hope everyone has a great week..God Bless!!!

0 comments: