CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/06/2008

February is "Share Your Love" for Compassion

I support Compassion's Christian child charity. You can too. Sponsor a child today.


This is Maxmillian...he's a child that I have sponsored from Kenya....When I found out about Compassion God layed it upon my heart that I needed to sponsor a child so I prayed about it and asked God to direct me to the right child. I searched for hours looking through pictures until I finally found Maxmillian...and God said that's the one! I will be posting more picture as soon as I get them in the mail.


So in 5 days my blog will be silent. Now, some would say, "how is that any different than most days?" Well... Feb 10th - 18th this blog will be silent except for a few links.
Why?
Good question.
Click here http://www.compassion.com/default.htm to read what is going on. In a effort to drive what little traffic I get to these other bloggers - I will be "Blog Fasting". I hope some of my fellow bloggers will do the same during this time.

1 comments:

Angela Rivera said...

I will Join in on that.