CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/24/2008

Jeremy's wedding






One of my cousins got married yesterday, and it was a great wedding! The bride's dress was beautiful!!
The dj asked all the single girls to come to the dance floor, well I don't ever like to put my self out there as being "single" I hate being labeled as "single"..so I sat there while all they women flooded to the dance floor. Then my aunt yells out "krystel your single now" ...crap..i was busted...so i had to go out there and stand in the middle of all these yelping women and wait for the bride to throw the bouquet. The first time she threw it some lil kid caught it, but the bride said she was too young. The second time she thew it, it landed right beside me and this other lady...we both looked at each other and said "i don't want it"...lol it was too funny..and then out of nowhere here came one of my aunt's diving across the floor to get it..

As i was standing out there i thought to myself...do i really want this? yeah right? i like being single..but i don't like being alone either..living alone sucks... I'm almost 26 and I still haven't found the "mr right" that everyone talks about but it's not like it's going to make or break me either.. I pray everyday that God will send me someone and i really don't need a bouquet of flowers to tell me if i'm going to be next to get married or not. Maybe I missed out on my opportunity and should have dived for the flowers but I didn't and well I really could care less. God will take care of me:) My point is: throwing flowers at a wedding is kinda dumb, if you really think about it!lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could always move to texas and find you a hot cowboy... god put all the idiots in kentucky and indiana.. so get out now like i did... love you so much

Anonymous said...

that seemed like a fun wedding

Anonymous said...

hmmm...very interesting!!!