CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/28/2008

I'm Addicted....i'm getting old!!



I'm Addicted to coffee (Starbucks) thanks to...a nameless person!!!
Growing up my dad would always try to get me to drink his coffee, and I would always refuse or spit it back out. When I would go to my grandparents all my lil cousins would gather around the bar and have my grandma make them coffee.. i would just be satisfied with my coke.
When I was little I was always asked "krystel do you like coffee?" i would answer
"no it's for old people"
As i got older and when I was asked the question "krystel do you like coffee?" i would answer
"i'm not that old yet"

NOW....i find myself wanting a flippen coffee....not just any coffee, a flippen Starbucks drink! I've tried several of their drinks, and now my fav is the "white choc. mocha..OH YEAH!
I thought I would never ever get to this point in my life, but I guess i'm getting old! I will be 26 in less than 2 months...I guess it's about time to start drinkin coffee huh?

2 comments:

Angela Rivera said...

Girl, that is my favorite drink from there. If it's hot, i like the Java Chip Frapachino (spelling). I always turn my national city points in for a Starbucks card to support my habit.

Anonymous said...

at least you dont have a coffee grinder and a brush like my dad... he is coffee crazy!!!!!