CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/25/2008

Speaking it into existence...

For about two weeks now i've been facing a fight that i'm daily asking God to help me with. Yesterday at lunch I needed to just talk to someone about what i've been going through and I spoke something into existence and now i'm having to face a even bigger fight! Between Pastor Boggs and Pastor Harveys messages, I have really had a lot of things hit home. Yesterday when I spoke this into existence the devil must of heard me because today the devil gave me a huge challenge that I wasn't prepared for! Now i'm having to fight double and believe me it's harder! It's going to be a struggle, but I know that I have come to far and God is in control of my life and that I will win this fight. I won't let the devil win! I will be the last one standing at the end of the fight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you girl and i will help you fight the fight.... you are not alone!!!