CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/25/2008

Totally feeling my roots today...


Today i had some blonde moments....

I was driving home from work on watterson expressway and the truck in front of me ran over some "caution tape". Traffic was soo bad so I had to run over it too, there was no way around it!! Well that was the worst thing to do..lol....I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a long string of caution tape trailing behind my car...at least 6 car links long.....tooo funny..all the cars around me were staring...all i could do was laugh.

Then after i get off the exit, i was sitting at a light and some guy asked me to roll down my window.. he said "what state is the grand canyon in?"..( i had no clue)i answered ..."Canada"..lol..the guy started laughing and said "it's in the united states girl" i just laughed....feeling like a total blond...i was on my cell phone so i asked the girl i was talking to...she was like hold up let me check i just found this out the other day... she said it was Nevada so i told him Nevada...he said .."thanks....that's it!!!" and pulled off
So i researched it and we were both wrong..it's Arizona...hahaha
*** I didn't know I've never been there!!ha**

1 comments:

Tom said...

Hey Krystel,

I've been to the Grand Canyon.It's in Arizona for sure.Maybe sometime I'll put the picture on my blog.You are so funny.In a good way i mean.Take care and God bless.