CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2/03/2008

Highlights from today...



*Today I went to the Newport Aquarium for the first time! It was pretty neato mosquito!

*Also I tried sushi for the first time...it was actually good!

*Groundhog saw his shadow...6 more weeks of winter..go figure

*I also went to my best friends going away party, and gave her a picture frame ...with a collage of picture's of us. As I was putting it together today I became pretty teary eyed. Considering we have been best friends for over 15 years it's going to be really hard telling her bye. This Thursday she leaves for Texas so i'm going to go over there then and say my goodbyes!

*I had my monthly bunco party with my bunco girls, I had Becca come along as a sub, and she won! Way to go Becca!!!

*On the way home from Bunco I decided to speed, and I got pulled over doing 16 over...I was sooo mad at myself considering I just got my license back. Man!!!! I told the officer that I had two uncles on the police force and he said that if I had them call him tonight then he would take care of it....WELLLL...I can't get a hold of my uncle's, I was told that they are both off tonight and are at a poker game.. There goes my chance....darn!!!

1 comments:

natalie said...

thank you very much, little miss "oh, sushi is so disgusting."

told ya so.